Latest Posts

Courtesy of Google Images
When I set out to make a change I have big goals and I wantsweeping reforms. So I reconsidered my modus operandi when I read ShelleyWright’s post, “A New Year’s Challenge:  Startwith Small Strategic Steps.”

Shelley’s four points are well-taken:


1.      Start with one unit. Get your feet wet.   See ifyou like a different (student-directed) way of learning.


2.      Talk to your students about the nature oflearning and how our minds work.


3.      Use technology in ways that are a naturaloutgrowth of your studies.


4.      Prepare for things to go wrong. Get up and getgoing again.

Read the entire post:

This is something everyone can do. If you are in a positionto lead others, these simple steps are a reasonable requirement. We are doingthis for our kids, aren’t we?